Our legacy trouble ticketing platform, OTTO will be decommissioned September 8th 2020 at 23:59 EST. After this date all customers will be required to submit new requests at our new support platform at support.messangi.com or simply send a request via email to email@example.com.
Signing in to your account
- Go to support.messangi.com
- Click on Sign In on the upper right corner of the screen
- Enter your credentials.
Your username will now be your company email instead of your OTTO username. Your password will remain the same. It will the same one you use to login to OTTO and other Messangi applications.
Submitting a Request
You can now submit tickets by simply sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org without having to sign in to the Messangi Support Center and fill out a request form.
With the new platform, you can submit tickets 3 different ways:
- Email: send an email to email@example.com
- Request Form: sign in to the Support Center and submit a request
- Widget: Sign in and click on the support widget on the bottom right corner.
Viewing Ticket History
Your OTTO ticket history was migrated to the new platform. You will now be able to see all tickets related to your organization. In order to view your organization's ticket history follow these steps:
- Sig in
- Click on the arrow next to your name on the upper right corner
- Click on 'My Activities'
- Once in the 'My Activities' section you can view tickets you submited by clicking on My Requests, Requests you are CC'd on, or Organization Requests
At the home page of the Messangi Support Center, you can access Platform User Guides, Developer Guides, and our API Documentation. You can also simply type any keyword on the search area to look for related articles or content.
Adding a new account
If you did not have a OTTO account, we will need to create a new account for your. Please reach out to your account manager to request a support account.